- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2010
- The Ohio State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2004
- Ames Moot Court Competition 2008-2010; Team Captain, Best Overall Team
- Harvard Law and Policy Review, Executive Online Content Editor
- Phi Beta Kappa
Anna F. Cavnar’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, including products liability, toxic torts, insurance coverage and bad faith, and securities litigation and regulation.
Prior to joining the firm, Anna was a staff attorney at the Orleans Public Defenders for five years, serving as a member of the Trial Division and later the Special Litigation Division. Anna received her Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from The Ohio State University and her Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School. While at Harvard, Anna worked for civil rights and capital defense attorney Robert McDuff in Jackson, Mississippi, and at the Office of Legal Policy at the United States Department of Justice.
Before law school, Anna worked as the Business Manager for Emery Celli Brinckerhoff & Abady LLP, a litigation boutique in New York.
- “Miranda: 50 Years Later,” New Orleans Bar Association’s Minorities in the Profession CLE (October 6, 2016)
- Orleans Public Defenders, Trial Division
- Orleans Public Defenders, Special Litigation Division