- New York University School Of Law, J.D., 2016
- Brown University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- N.Y.U. Review of Law & Social Change, Senior Articles Editor
- Ford Fellow
- Phi Beta Kappa
- M.H. Weiss Memorial Prize – awarded annually to the outstanding female History major
- Class of 1906 Award – awarded annually for academic excellence in Slavic Studies
Anna C. Matejcek practices in the fields of commercial and insurance coverage litigation.
Anna received her Bachelor of Arts in History magna cum laude from Brown University and her Juris Doctor from New York University School of Law. While at NYU, Anna served as a senior articles editor of the N.Y.U. Review of Law & Social Change, and also worked as a student attorney for the Federal Defender Clinic.