- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- University Of Pennsylvania, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Harvard Civil Rights–Civil Liberties Law Review, Executive Editor for Solicited Content
- New York
Christine M. Calogero’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, with a special emphasis on insurance coverage and bad faith, securities litigation and regulation, and appellate litigation.
Most recently, Chrissy worked as part of a team of attorneys representing a securities brokerage and investment banking firm. Defending a multi-million dollar transaction, Chrissy drafted numerous substantive motions, including motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment, as well as pre-trial Daubert motions and motions in limine. Chrissy has also drafted multiple appellate briefs, including a successful opposition to a writ application filed in the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Chrissy served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Chrissy is a member of the Young Professionals Committee of the Innocence Project New Orleans.