- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2008
- University Of Virginia, B.A., 1999
- Boston College Journal of Law & Social Justice, Executive Editor, Staff Writer
- Co-founder Criminal Justice Law Project
Eric J. Drury’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, including products liability, toxic torts, insurance coverage and bad faith, and general commercial disputes.
Eric received his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School, where he was Executive Editor of the Boston College Journal of Law & Social Justice, and his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the firm, Eric was Assistant District Attorney at the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office. Eric also worked as a civil litigator at both a small firm and a large firm. Before attending law school, Eric was an AP history teacher.
- Rose, Chinitz & Rose, Boston, MA
- Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office, Plymouth County, MA
- Locke Lord, Boston, MA