University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2014
Fels Institute of Government, University of Pennsylvania, Politics Certificate, 2014
Yale University, B.A., 2008
William Neely Mallory Award, Yale University
Joshua O. Cox practices in the areas of commercial litigation and securities litigation.
Josh received a Bachelor of Arts from Yale University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. While attending Yale, Josh received the William Neely Mallory Award, the highest honor given by the Yale Athletic Department to the senior man, who on the field of play and in his life at Yale, best represents the highest ideals of American sportsmanship and Yale tradition.
Before law school, Josh taught English Language Arts at Sylvanie Williams College Prep Charter School in New Orleans and was an independent minor league baseball player.
- Youth Empowerment Project, Board Member, 2015 - present
- New Orleans College Prep Academies, Board Member, 2015 - present
- New Orleans Mural Project, Board Member, 2016 - present
- New Leaders Council, Board Member, 2015 - present
- Emerging Philanthropists of New Orleans, Member, Class of 2015