- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- University Of Pennsylvania, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Harvard Civil Rights–Civil Liberties Law Review, Executive Editor for Solicited Content
- New York
Christine M. Calogero’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, with a special emphasis on insurance coverage and bad faith, securities litigation and regulation, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Chrissy served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Chrissy serves on the Young Lawyers Section of the New Orleans Bar Association. Chrissy is also a member of the Young Professionals Committee of the Innocence Project New Orleans and the Youth Empowerment Project’s 40 Under 40 Cohort.