- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- University Of Pennsylvania, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Harvard Civil Rights–Civil Liberties Law Review, Executive Editor for Solicited Content
- New York
Christine M. Calogero’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, with a special emphasis on insurance coverage and bad faith, securities litigation and regulation, and appellate litigation.
Most recently, Chrissy worked as part of a team of attorneys representing a securities brokerage and investment banking firm. Defending a multi-million dollar transaction, Chrissy drafted numerous substantive motions, including motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment, as well as pre-trial Daubert motions and motions in limine. Chrissy has also drafted multiple appellate briefs, including a successful opposition to a writ application filed in the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Chrissy served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Chrissy serves on the Young Lawyers Section of the New Orleans Bar Association. Chrissy is also a member of the Young Professionals Committee of the Innocence Project New Orleans and the Youth Empowerment Project’s 40 Under 40 Cohort.