- Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- University Of Pennsylvania, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Harvard Civil Rights–Civil Liberties Law Review, Executive Editor for Solicited Content
- New York
Christine M. Calogero’s practice includes a wide range of complex civil litigation matters, including insurance coverage and bad faith, securities and financial industry litigation, commercial contract disputes, director and officer liability, and appellate litigation. Chrissy has written numerous trial and appellate court briefs, and her experience spans multiple federal courts, state appellate and trial courts, and arbitration tribunals. Chrissy also maintains an active pro bono practice, focusing on criminal and immigration-related matters in both state and federal trial and appellate courts.
Before joining the firm, Chrissy served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Eldon E. Fallon of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Chrissy received her Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics summa cum laude from University of Pennsylvania. While in law school, Chrissy served as an executive editor for the Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review. Chrissy also worked as a research assistant for Professor Steven Shavell, focusing on topics relating to his work in the field of Law and Economics.
- Successfully represented broker-dealer in lawsuit alleging unfair trade practices, resulting in dismissal of claims, and successfully defended dismissal in the Louisiana Second Circuit Court of Appeal and the Louisiana Supreme Court.
- Represented client in federal commercial dispute seeking amounts owed under a set of promissory notes and successfully defended against claims of insider trading, market manipulation, and unfair competition.
- Successfully defended broker-dealer in securities arbitration stemming from the Puerto Rico debt crisis.
- Member of trial team that defended major refining company defending against numerous personal injury property damage, and business interruption claims arising out of oil spill.
- Represented broker-dealer in complex securities litigation in federal district court arising out of failed hedge funds with over $300 million in claims.
- Representing insurance company in coverage dispute in federal district court, arising out of employment liability claims brought by the EEOC on behalf of a group of individuals.
- Representing directors of Fortune 500 Company in internal investigation and derivative lawsuits.
- Representing investment firm in a whistleblower claim filed by former financial advisor.
Chrissy serves on the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Section of the New Orleans Bar Association. Chrissy is also a member of the Young Professionals Committee of the Innocence Project New Orleans and the Youth Empowerment Project’s 40 Under 40 Cohort. Chrissy was also selected to be a participant in the New Orleans Business Alliance’s 2019 Economic Development Ambassador Program.