Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio, J.D., 1995
Miami University, Ohio, B.A., 1992
The Best Lawyers in America, 2021, 2022
David C. Landever practices complex civil litigation with a particular interest in matters of medical, scientific and technical nature. He has managed and participated in multiple federal and state trials to verdict on matters involving occupational/environmental exposures, medical devices, pharmaceutical drugs, insurance and consumer fraud. David has successfully argued before the Ohio Supreme Court; he has presented evidence in several MDL Daubert proceedings, and has participated in the drafting of several national mass tort settlements.
David Landever graduated with honors from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law where he received numerous awards for academic distinction and for his presentation of research on the use of epidemiological and other scientific evidence in the courtroom. David is licensed to practice law in Ohio and Texas.
- Trial counsel on behalf of a consortium of welding manufacturers in 7 bellwether jury trials brought on behalf of 12 plaintiffs in both federal multi-district-litigation and Louisiana state court. David continues to represent members of the welding industry.
- National Asbestos Trial Counsel on behalf of international power management company.
- Lead Counsel for a global manufacturer in lawsuits alleging defects in thousands of roofing systems and warranties sold throughout the state of Louisiana.
David is an invited member of the Judge John M. Manos American Inn of Court and has been recognized by the Cleveland Bar Association for his community philanthropy.
David serves on the Board of Directors for MedWish-International and is on the Leadership Council for University Hospitals.
- Partner David Landever to Lead Panel Discussion for IADC's Diversity and Inclusion Committee's Active Ally SeriesApril 18, 2022
- August 19, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- August 20, 2020
- February 26, 2018
- “Becoming an Active Ally with a Focus on Allyship with Colleagues with Disabilities: How to Get Involved, Stay Involved, and Educate Others About Racial and Social Injustice,” Panelist, IADC Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee's Active Ally Series (April 2022)
Weisman, Kennedy & Berris Co., L.P.A., Cleveland, Ohio