- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2008
- University Of Virginia, B.A., 1999
- Boston College Journal of Law & Social Justice, Executive Editor, Staff Writer
- Co-founder Criminal Justice Law Project
Eric J. Drury’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, including products liability, toxic torts, insurance coverage and bad faith, and general commercial disputes.
Eric received his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School, where he was Executive Editor of the Boston College Journal of Law & Social Justice, and his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the firm, Eric was Assistant District Attorney at the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office. Eric also worked as a civil litigator at both a small firm and a large firm. Before attending law school, Eric was an AP history teacher.
- Served as lead attorney in dozens of jury trials
- Successful defense of multinational corporation in toxic tort case, resulting in dismissal of all claims
- Guided corporation through legal issues related to its dissolution and termination
- Successful representation of company in multi-million dollar fraud and contract dispute
- Representation of insurance companies in state and federal district and appellate courts
- Successful defense of public official before state ethics commission
- Defended company in SEC investigation regarding allegations concerning backdating stock options
- Rose, Chinitz & Rose, Boston, MA
- Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office, Plymouth County, MA
- Locke Lord, Boston, MA