- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.A., highest honors, 2005
- Louisiana Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018
- Louisiana Appleseed, “Good Appleseed Award” Recipient, 2012
- Order of Coif
- Tulane Law Review, Member and Editor
- Tulane Law Review, Class of 2000 Law Review Award
- Tulane Law Review, Dean Rufus C. Harris Civil Law Award
- Tulane University Law School Merit-Based Scholarship Recipient
Kelsey L. Meeks’ practice focuses on complex litigation matters, including products liability, securities litigation and regulation, and general commercial disputes.
Kelsey received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Southern Mississippi, where she graduated with highest honors. She received her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Tulane University Law School. While at Tulane, Kelsey served as the Senior Managing Editor of the Tulane Law Review and as a Senior Fellow for the Legal Analysis program.
Kelsey has been recognized by Louisiana Super Lawyers as a Rising Star.
- New Orleans Bar Association's Briefly Speaking, Editor, 2016-2017
- ‘WEEN DREAM, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Founder/CEO, 2014-present
- Tulane Law Review, Board of Advisory Editors, 2011-present
- LSBA Community Action Committee, Member, 2015-present
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Fellow, Class of 2013
- Justice For All Ball, Committee Member, 2011-2013
- December 28, 2018
- Kelsey L. Meeks to Present at the National Business Institute's Advanced Insurance Bad Faith SeminarDecember 11, 2018
- December 27, 2017
- April 18, 2016
- "Strategic Discovery of Claims Handling: Secrets Insurance Adjusters Don't Want You to Know," National Business Institute’s Advanced Insurance Bad Faith Seminar (December 12, 2018)
- "Bad Faith and Punitive Damages: Tactics to Maximize/Minimize," National Business Institute’s Advanced Insurance Bad Faith Seminar (December 12, 2018)