- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- New College of Florida, B.A. 2009
- University of Michigan Law School Merit Scholarship Recipient
- 2013 Bert J. Wechsler National Criminal Law Moot court Competition Representative
- Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review, Notes Editor
Madison A. Sharko’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, including products liability matters and securities litigation and regulation matters.
Madison received her Bachelor of Arts in French and English Literature from the New College of Florida and her Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School. While at Michigan Law, Madison served as a Notes Editor for the Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review. Madison also worked as a Research Assistant on financial regulation and reform topics for Professor Michael S. Barr, former Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions of the U.S. Department of Treasury Department.
Prior to law school, Madison worked as a Compliance Administrator at Certified Financial Planner Board, Inc., conducting research on enforcement procedures at federal and state regulators to identify best practices. Madison managed over 80 enforcement cases for violations of professional conduct standards, including breach of fiduciary duties, suitability, and misrepresentations.