- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- New College of Florida, B.A., 2009
- University of Michigan Law School Merit Scholarship Recipient
- 2013 Bert J. Wechsler National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition Representative
- Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review, Notes Editor
Madison Sharko’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including products liability matters involving consumer products, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals, as well as insurance defense, and securities litigation and regulation matters. Madison has significant mass tort and multi-district trial experience, including three bellwether trials representing major pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Madison is a member of the New Orleans Bar Association’s Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Committee.
Madison received her law degree from the University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of the Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review and represented Michigan at the Bert J. Wechsler National Criminal Law Moot Court. Madison also worked as a Research Assistant for Professor Michael S. Barr, former Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions of the U.S. Department of Treasury.
Prior to law school, Madison worked as a Compliance Administrator at Certified Financial Planner Board, Inc., investigating enforcement cases for violations of professional conduct standards, including breach of fiduciary duties, and suitability claims.