- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jacques L. Wiener, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Susie Morgan, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2012
- University of Chicago Legal Forum, Editor-in-Chief (Volume 2015)
- University of Chicago Law School Joseph Henry Beale Prize Recipient
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Texas
- University of Texas Dean’s Distinguished Graduate
Viviana Aldous practices in the areas of commercial litigation, appellate litigation, securities litigation, and insurance coverage and bad faith.
Before joining the firm, Viviana was an Associate at Jenner & Block in Chicago. Viviana previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jacques L. Wiener, Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Susie Morgan of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Viviana received her Juris Doctor from the University of Chicago Law School. In law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the University of Chicago Legal Forum. Viviana received a Bachelor of Arts with highest honors in Plan II Honors and Philosophy from the University of Texas at Austin, where she was Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Texan. Viviana is licensed to practice law in Illinois and is not currently licensed in Louisiana.
Viviana is a member of the Federal Bar Association's Younger Lawyers Division.
- “Timed Out of Title VII Claims: Which Party Should Bear the Burden of Showing Compliance with Title VII Timing Requirements?” 2014 University of Chicago Legal Forum 697
- Jenner & Block, LLP, Chicago, IL