- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jacques L. Wiener, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Susie Morgan, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2012
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2021
- University of Chicago Legal Forum, Editor-in-Chief (Volume 2015)
- University of Chicago Law School Joseph Henry Beale Prize Recipient
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Texas
- University of Texas Dean’s Distinguished Graduate
As part of her commercial litigation practice, Viviana represents companies and individuals in financial industry arbitrations and class actions and other complex matters, securities and derivative lawsuits, and appellate proceedings before state and federal courts, including in cases involving claims of fraud, breach of contract, failure to supervise, and negligence.
Before joining the firm, Viviana was an Associate at Jenner & Block in Chicago. Viviana previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jacques L. Wiener, Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Susie Morgan of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Viviana received her Juris Doctor from the University of Chicago Law School. In law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the University of Chicago Legal Forum. Viviana received a Bachelor of Arts with Highest Honors in Plan II Honors and Philosophy from the University of Texas at Austin, where she was Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Texan. Viviana speaks Spanish and Korean conversationally.
Viviana is a member of the Federal Bar Association's Younger Lawyers Division.
- “Timed Out of Title VII Claims: Which Party Should Bear the Burden of Showing Compliance with Title VII Timing Requirements?” 2014 University of Chicago Legal Forum 697
- Jenner & Block, LLP, Chicago, IL