8 Partners Named to Louisiana Super Lawyers and Judy Barrasso Named to Top 10
Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C. is proud to announce that eight partners have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers. The eight lawyers include Judy Barrasso, George C. Freeman, III, Craig Isenberg, Stephen H. Kupperman, H. Minor Pipes III, Thomas A. Roberts, Richard E. Sarver, and Steven W. Usdin. In addition, four Barrasso Usdin attorneys were selected for Louisiana Top Lists as a result of receiving the highest point totals in the Louisiana nomination, research and blue ribbon review process. The Louisiana Super Lawyers list will be published in Louisiana Super Lawyers, Louisiana Life, and St. Charles Avenue magazines.
Recognized Barrasso Usdin attorneys are listed below with their practice area:
- Judy Barrasso (Business Litigation), listed among Top 10 and Top 50 in Louisiana, Top 25 Women in Louisiana, and Top 50 in New Orleans
- George C. Freeman, III (Securities Litigation), listed among Top 50 in New Orleans and Louisiana
- Craig Isenberg (Business Litigation)
- Stephen H. Kupperman (Business Litigation), listed among Top 50 in New Orleans and Louisiana
- H. Minor Pipes III (Insurance Coverage)
- Thomas Roberts (Securities Litigation)
- Richard E. Sarver (Personal Injury Defense: Products), listed among Top 50 in New Orleans and Louisiana
- Steven W. Usdin (Business Litigation)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selects no more than 5% of attorneys in the state to be included. Click this link to be redirected to the Super Lawyers website.
Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C. is located in New Orleans, Louisiana and has more than 30 attorneys. The Firm has experience litigating complex civil cases throughout the country, including all types of commercial disputes, class actions, environmental cases, intellectual property cases, insurance bad faith and coverage cases, and securities arbitrations, litigation, and regulatory matters.