13 Attorneys Rated by Super Lawyers in the 2022 Edition
Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C. is proud to announce that thirteen attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2022 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers. Nine attorneys were named to "Louisiana Super Lawyers" and four were named to "Louisiana Rising Stars."
The attorneys selected for "Louisiana Super Lawyers" include:
- Michael A. Balascio (Insurance Coverage)
- Judy Y. Barrasso (Business Litigation)
- Jamie L. Berger (Business Litigation)
- George C. Freeman, III (Securities Litigation)
- Craig Isenberg (Environmental Litigation)
- John W. Joyce (Business Litigation)
- Stephen H. Kupperman (Business Litigation)
- Richard E. Sarver (Personal Injury - Products: Defense)
- Steven W. Usdin (Business Litigation)
The attorneys selected for "Louisiana Rising Stars" include:
- Christine M. Calogero (Business Litigation)
- Chloé M. Chatta (Business Litigation)
- Robert J. Dressel (Securities Litigation)
- Laurence D. LeSueur, Jr. (Business Litigation)
In addition, Judy Barrasso was ranked among the Top 10 in the State of Louisiana, and Stephen H. Kupperman and George C. Freeman, III were ranked among the Top 50 in the State of Louisiana.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selects no more than 5% of attorneys in the state as Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5% as Rising Stars. Click this link to be redirected to the Super Lawyers website.
About Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver is a boutique litigation firm based in New Orleans. The Firm has experience litigating complex civil cases throughout the country, including all types of commercial disputes, class actions, environmental cases, product liability and toxic tort cases, intellectual property cases, insurance bad faith and coverage cases, and securities arbitrations, litigation, and regulatory matters.