- Law Clerk to the Honorable Rhesa Barksdale, United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, Jackson, MS
University of Virginia School of Law, J. D., 2008
Stanford University, B.A., 2004
Benchmark Litigation, 40 & Under Hot List, 2018, 2019
Louisiana Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018, 2019
Virginia Journal of International Law, Member
- New York
Kyle W. Siegel joined Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver in 2013. Her practice focuses on complex litigation, with substantial trial work in products liability and toxic torts cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle worked as a litigation associate at Latham & Watkins in New York, focusing primarily on securities litigation, government investigations, and white collar defense. Prior to that, Kyle served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Rhesa Barksdale, United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Kyle received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Stanford University and her Juris Doctor from University of Virginia School of Law.
Kyle has been recognized by Louisiana Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and has been named to Benchmark Litigation’s 40 & Under Hot List for 2018.
- Defense of medical device manufacturer in federal multi-district litigation involving hip implant device. Obtained a defense verdict in first bellwether trial following an eight-week jury trial.
- Member of trial team for pharmaceutical manufacturer for an MDL trial that was tried to a jury and resulted in a defense verdict.
- March 1, 2019
- December 28, 2018
- July 2, 2018
- December 27, 2017
- August 4, 2017
- “Debt Buyers’ Abuse of Louisiana Courts Creates Problems for Consumers,” 63 Louisiana Bar Journal 335 (2016) (co-author)
- Latham & Watkins, L.L.P., New York, NY