- Law Clerk to the Honorable Yvette Kane, United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- Tulane University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Tulane Law Review, Managing Editor (Volume 89) and Member (Volume 88)
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Beta Kappa
Lance W. Waters practices in the areas of commercial litigation, securities litigation, and insurance coverage and bad faith litigation.
Before joining the firm, Lance served as a law clerk to the Honorable Yvette Kane of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Lance received his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Tulane University Law School and his Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude from Tulane University. While in law school, Lance served as a Managing Editor for the Tulane Law Review and as an extern to the Honorable Lance M. Africk of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Member of Southeast Louisiana Legal Services’ Fundraising Advisory Board.
- August 18, 2023
- August 25, 2022
- August 18, 2022
- August 19, 2021
- January 12, 2021
- August 20, 2020
- February 6, 2019
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, Birmingham, AL