- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2013
- Vassar College, B.A., 2008
- Columbia Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, Notes Editor and Staff Member
- Columbia Foundation Moot Court Program, Student Judge and Editor
- New York
Shaun P. McFall’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters principally, though not exclusively, in the financial industry. His experience includes antitrust actions, bankruptcy litigation, class actions, complex commercial disputes, products liability, securities litigation and toxic tort matters. Additionally, Shaun has experience representing financial institutions during investigations by regulatory authorities including the SEC and FINRA. Most recently, Shaun has been involved in the firm’s representation of a national broker-dealer parent and several affiliates in federal securities litigation arising out of failed hedge funds.
Shaun received his law degree from Columbia Law School, where he was an editor of the Columbia Journal of Transnational Law and served as a student judge and editor of the Foundation Moot Court Program. Prior to joining the firm, Shaun was an associate at Sidley Austin LLP in New York.
- Sidley Austin LLP, New York, NY