11 Attorneys Named as 2018 Louisiana Super Lawyers
Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C. is proud to announce that eleven attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2018 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers. Nine attorneys were named "Louisiana Super Lawyers" and two were named "Louisiana Rising Stars."
The attorneys selected as "Louisiana Super Lawyers" include:
- Judy Barrasso (Business Litigation)
- Jamie L. Berger (Business Litigation)
- Celeste R. Coco-Ewing (Personal Injury - Products: Defense)
- George C. Freeman, III (Securities Litigation)
- John W. Joyce (Business Litigation)
- Stephen H. Kupperman (Business Litigation)
- Andrea Mahady Price (Class Action)
- Richard E. Sarver (Personal Injury - Products: Defense)
- Steven W. Usdin (Business Litigation)
The attorneys selected for "Louisiana Rising Stars" include:
- David N. Luder (Business Litigation)
- Kyle Wallace Siegel (Personal Injury - Products: Defense)
In addition, Judy Barrasso, George C. Freeman, III, and Stephen H. Kupperman were ranked among the Top 50 in the State, and Judy Barrasso was ranked Number One for the State of Louisiana, and she was ranked among the Top 10 in the State.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selects no more than 5% of attorneys in the state as Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5% as Rising Stars. Click this link to be redirected to the Super Lawyers website.
About Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C., is a litigation law firm located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Firm has experience litigating complex civil cases throughout the country, including all types of commercial disputes, class actions, environmental cases, product liability and toxic tort cases, intellectual property cases, insurance bad faith and coverage cases, and securities arbitrations, litigation, and regulatory matters.